Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa
The Skilled – Recognized Graduate (Subclass 476) visa is a temporary visa that allows recent engineering graduates, who have completed a degree or higher qualification, from selected overseas universities to live & work & hence gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in Australia.
Some common criteria to be met by Subclass 476 visa applicants are :
- You must be under 31 years of age.
- You must be an engineering graduate with a Bachelor Degree or higher qualification.
- You must have completed your study from a specified institution (Study at an institution or college that is affiliated with a recognised institution does not satisfy this requirement).
- You must have completed your degree within the last 2 years.
- You must not have held a Subclass 476 or Subclass 485 at any point in the past.
- You & your family members must meet health & character requirement.
- You must meet the English Language requirement.
- You must not be engaged, married or enter into a de facto relationship during the processing of your application.
- You must not have had a visa cancelled or refused while you were in Australia. If so, please contact us.
Rights of Subclass 476 visa holders :
- This visa let you live, work & gain skilled work experience in Australia of up to 18 months.
- You can also enroll in further professional studies or study to improve your English skills.
- You can include your family members in your application.
- You may travel in & out of Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid.
- You can apply for Permanent Residence under the skilled migration program.
Australian migration law is constantly in a state of change. To know if you are eligible to apply and, if so, how to apply in conformity with current relevant laws, contact our registered Australian migration expert who will ensure that you succeed in your migration goals.