Turkey is situated at the crossroads of the Balkans, Caucasus, Middle East & Eastern Mediterranean. It’s land mass is greater than any European state.
Modern Turkey was founded in 1923. Today, despite it being a predominantly muslim country, it is officially a secular democratic nation with no declared state religion.The capital of Turkey is Ankara & its largest city is IstanbulRead More
- Democratic, secular nation where most people subscribe to a more liberal form of Islam
- Amiable climate
- High quality of life
- Advantage of advanced & free education opportunities
- Excellent health facilities.
- Robust & diversified economy
- Strong, independent legal system & courts
- Citizenship & passport granted within a period of 3-4 months
- E-2 visa country
- Allows dual citizenship
- Member of G20 & NATO