Antigua and Barbuda is an independent twin-island Caribbean country located between the Caribbean Sea & the Atlantic Ocean in the West Indies. It consists of two main inhabited islands & a number of smaller islands, covering a total area of 442 sq. kms. (170 sq. miles).
Blessed with 365 stunning white-sand beaches & surrounded by the azure seas of the Atlantic Ocean & the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, it is considered to be one of the most beautiful places in the world.Read More
- The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Program has been ranked 4th globally & number one in the Caribbean region by a leading Global Immigration Law Firm
- Stable & independent country with a low crime rate & a legal system based on British Law
- One of the most beautiful places in the world & close to what many would call “Paradise”
- Literacy rate of 90+%
- Well-educated, skilled & English speaking workforce
- Fastest growing economy in the Caribbean region in 2016
- History of stable currency
- No tax on worldwide income, wealth, gift, inheritance & capital gain
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.