Saint Kitts and Nevis, also known as the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis, is a twin-island country in the West Indies. It is an independent country (having become independent on 19th September, 1983), with a Parliament democracy functioning under a Constitutional Monarchy (Queen Elizabeth II), who is represented on St. Kitts by a Governor-General.
The country consists of two main islands, St. Kitts and Nevis. The capital city and headquarters of government is on the larger island of Saint Kitts.Read More
- Most stable investment immigration program in the world, operating successfully for over 30 years
- Citizenship for whole family i.e. applicant, spouse, children, parents and grandparents. Citizenship can be passed on to future generations.
- Literacy rate of 98%
- No language proficiency, education or management experience requirements. No interview.
- No need to prove source of funds
- No residence requirements
- History of stable currency
- No tax on foreign income, interest, gifts, inheritance and property.