Saint Kitts and Nevis, also known as the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis, is a twin-island country in the West Indies. It is an independent country (having become independent on 19th September, 1983), with a Parliament democracy functioning under a Constitutional Monarchy (Queen Elizabeth II), who is represented on St. Kitts by a Governor-General.
The country consists of two main islands, St. Kitts and Nevis. The capital city and headquarters of government is on the larger island of Saint Kitts.Read More
- Most stable investment immigration program in the world, operating successfully for over 30 years
- Citizenship for whole family i.e. applicant, spouse, children, parents and grandparents. Citizenship can be passed on to future generations.
- Literacy rate of 98%
- No language proficiency, education or management experience requirements. No interview.
- No need to prove source of funds
- No residence requirements
- History of stable currency
- No tax on foreign income, interest, gifts, inheritance and property.
The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme was established in 1984 under the 1984 Citizenship Act, Part 2, Section 3(5).Read More