Grenada is a Caribbean country located in the South-Eastern Caribbean Sea. It covers an area of 344 sq.km. It consists of 3 islands Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique and a number of smaller islands. Colonized first by the French and then by the British, Grenada gained independence in 1974 and has since been a Constitutional Monarchy, with a Prime Minister and Queen Elizabeth II as Head of State, represented by a Governor General.
It is amongst the safest nations in the Caribbean. It is an English-speaking nation with some of the friendliest people in the Caribbean. Grenadians pride themselves on their warmth & hospitality.Read More
- Stable and independent country with a legal system based on British Law
- Member of United Nations (UN)
- Stable currency – Eastern Caribbean Dollars (ECD) pegged to the USD at 2.7 for the last 40 years
- No foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance or capital gains tax
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- New industrial projects can get generous incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
- Grenada is the only country in the world which has both an active CBI program and a visa treaty with the US, allowing its citizens easy access to the US.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.