Jobs in UK
We offer direct employment contracts with both NHS and private hospitals in the UK
- Education: BSc in Nursing OR GNM
- Work Experience: At least 1 year work experience as a registered nurse in a hospital
- Current registration or license with a recognized nursing body
- English: IELTS (Academic) – 7 in each band (can get minimum 6.5 in writing), OR OET – B in each band (can get minimum C+ in writing)
- NMC Registration
- CBT (Computer based Test)
- OSCE: This is a practical test that will be taken by the candidate when they reach UK
- Interview: The candidate will undergo multiple rounds of interview with our internal teams and finally the UK hospital
Other perks offered:
- One way ticket to the UK will be borne directly by the hospital
- First 2 months accommodation in the UK will be free.
- COS (Sponsorship Certificate) for the visa will be paid for directly by the hospital.
- Candidate will be assisted to transfer for the airport to their accommodation provided by the hospital.
- We provide pre-departure orientation.
- The hospital will provide with the required orientation/induction program before you start the job (you will start your job within 2 days of arriving in the UK).
If interested, contact us with the following documents:
- Current CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copies of Education documents
- Copy of Registration
- IELTS/OET Score Sheet
DO NOT USE A TOURIST VISA FOR WORK-RELATED PURPOSES. THIS WILL LATER LEAD TO SERIOUS ISSUES DURING OFFICIAL PROCEDURES.