- The St Kitts and Nevis immigration program is one of the most stable & oldest citizenship by investment programs in the world, and has been operating successfully for over 30 years now
- Citizenship for whole family i.e. applicant, spouse, children, parents and grandparents. St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship can be passed on to future generations.
- Literacy rate of 98%
- No language proficiency, education or management experience requirements. No interview.
- No residence requirements
- No tax on foreign income, interest, gifts, inheritance and property.
- No local income tax, capital gains, wealth tax and gift tax .
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme allows dual citizenship. Hence, a St Kitts Passport allows you to apply for citizenship / passport of any other country
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts and Nevis during the application process
- Visa free travel to more than 154 countries (which include all EU and Schengen countries and UK) & business hubs of Hong Kong & Singapore, South Korea & Taiwan.
- Member of United Nations (UN), WTO, WHO, International Labour Organisation (ILO), CARICOM & OECS.
St Kitts & Nevis | Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Programme | Q & A