- Quick processing: Citizenship is approved in as little as 60 days (via the Accelerated Application Process)
- Various investment options
- Simple & straightforward application process
- You can include your spouse, children, parents & brothers/sisters in your Citizenship application. St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship can be passed on to future generations
- No interview, language test, education, or business/management experience requirements.
- No residence/visit requirements
- Citizenship is permanent and passed down to future generations
- Pure tax haven for economic citizens
- St. Kitts & Nevis allows dual citizenship
- Citizenship is private, and not reported anywhere
- No oath ceremony required
- No tax on foreign income, interest, gifts, inheritance, and property
- No local income tax, capital gains, wealth tax, and gift tax
- Passport valid for 10 years, renewable
- Strong passport for mobility – Visa-free travel to more than 154 countries (which include all EU and Schengen countries and the UK) & business hubs of Hong Kong & Singapore, South Korea & Taiwan.
- Member of the United Nations (UN), WTO, WHO, International Labour Organisation (ILO), CARICOM & OECS.
Back to – Home Page
error: Content is protected !!