Benefits of the European Union (EU)
- Freedom to live, work, study & retire anywhere in the European Union
- Choose to live in any EU member state & have all the rights offered by the country you live, including healthcare, education, pension, etc.
- Travel freely within the Union, with no border crossing points
- Work anywhere in the region without immigration assistance
- Study anywhere in the region without immigration assistance
- A huge potential market for goods & services because of it being a single market with a single currency
- Reduction in business costs & in the administrative burden on businesses
- Cheaper goods & services due to free trade & removal of all trade barriers
- Be protected by the consular authorities of any EU member state
EU Residency by Investment, EU Citizenship by Investment and EU Long Term Resident Permit programs are some of the primary routes to accessing the above benefits of the EU.