Our partnerships with leading & highly reputed law firms in all countries that we operate in, or provide services for, enables us to provide end-to-end solutions & services to our clients. Our services for Malta Citizenship applications includes the following:
- A detailed overview of the process, ensuring that the client is able to derive maximum benefit from our knowledge & expertise, and enabling the client to choose the right pathway.
- Legal services & advice for the required investments in “Qualifying Property” & “Qualifying Investments”
- Opening of a bank account
- Preparation of the Malta Citizenship application in conformity with prevalent laws
- Submission of the Malta Citizenship application along with all supporting documents & fees
- Liaising with ‘Identity Malta’ for issue of Residence Permit
- Continuously liaising with ‘Identity Malta’ throughout the application process
- Search at the Land Registry for the relevant property, with information regarding encumberances, mortgages, etc.
- Obtain the required bank declarations/waivers if the property is mortgaged
- Draft or review and amend (if necessary) the “Contract of Sale” to ensure that interests of the client are protected
- Attend to the relevant tax authorities & settle taxes & stamp duties, where applicable
- Attend to the Land Registry & lodge the “Contract of Sale”
- Apply for the ‘Permit’ for purchase of property by foreigners
- Regular update on the progress of the application
- Upon granting of Malta Citizenship, assist with the issuance of Maltese passports & ID Cards.
Contact us at Migratesmart® to ensure your process of acquiring a Malta Citizenship is smooth, stress-free & successful. With our many years of experience in helping clients achieve their migration goals, we at Migratesmart® are proud to have won the trust of a global clientele who, many a time, look to us for services that go far beyond our offered portfolio.