Malta Citizenship Benefits
- Ranked by some to be the world’s top-ranked Citizenship by Investment Program
- The Maltese passport ranks as the 7th most powerful passport in the world, allowing visa-free travel to 167 countries.
- Citizenship in a well-respected EU country
- One of the strongest and most stable economies in the EU
- One of the top relocation destinations in the world, given its employment, business and lifestyle opportunities.
- Strategically located with excellent air links
- The right to live, work and study in any of the 28 EU countries and Switzerland
- Universal free healthcare, universal free childcare and universal free education for all citizens. Infact, university students are paid a stipend.
- Attractive taxation levels for both personal and corporate taxes
- Source and remittance based taxation only
- No wealth tax, no inheritance tax, no asset reporting
- Easy repatriation of income and capital out of Malta
Malta Citizenship Program | Our Services | Q & A | Malta Residency Program