St. Kitts & Nevis – Blacklisting of agents offering CIP discounts
December 15, 2018
The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) has just released a “Letter of Engagement” for the authorized International Marketing Agents & their sub-agents. This has been done in the light of discovery of promotional materials of agents who were offering the Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship at prices lower than the legally permissable rate.
The CIU has warned that such future transgressions will result in stiff consequences against the erring agents & may result in their suspension and/or them being blacklisted on the CIU website. Investors are warned to not believe such offers & refrain from dealing with such agents.
The CIU has listed the following in their “Letter of Engagement” for all international marketing agents (IMAs) & their sub-agents :
1. IMAs & their sub-agents must ensure that there are no advertisements on paper, or social media,
that suggest government sanctioned discount & pricing
2. Any images of the St. Kitts & Nevis passport & scenery must only be used for promotions of the
government approved investment options
3. Any contravention of the above could lead to an immediate suspension of application submissions
4. The infringing agent could be listed on the CIU website as being blacklisted
5. Modifications of any government issued letters may result in the actions noted above
6. Agents caught misleading the potential client(s), by proposing one option & providing
documentation for another, may be subjected to sanctions as above
7. IMAs are responsible for the actions of their sub-agents
Contact Us at Migratesmart® to ensure you are not misled by unscrupulous agents, who can harm your chances of securing a St Kitts and Nevis Passport.
Also read : Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Programme