Turkey Citizenship By Investment
With our considerable experience in Turkish immigration, we can advise & assist you with bank openings, property reviews, property purchase transactions & registrations, preparation & submission of your Turkish Citizenship application, and every other possible related matter linked to your Turkish Citizenship application in accordance with Turkish Immigration Rules.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must never have entered or stayed illegally in Turkey
- You must have no criminal record
- You cannot sell the property you buy for your Turkish Citizenship for at least 3 years
- You must pay all taxes and government costs for the citizenship process
In line with new regulations which increased minimum investment limits for certain categories, Turkish Citizenship applicants predominantly choose one of the following two options:
- Option A: Property Investment – This is the cheapest & most popular option to acquire Turkish Citizenship. As of 13th June 2022, Turkish authorities announced that the minimum investment amount required to apply for Turkish Citizenship via the property investment route would now be increased from USD 250,000 to USD 400,000. Under this option, “Foreign Natural Persons” can acquire any real estate i.e. residential, commercial, land lot, or agricultural in areas where private property is allowed. You can sell the property after 3 years & still retain Turkish Citizenship. You can also rent out your property to earn a return on your investment.
- Option B: Bank Deposit – This is the second most popular option to acquire Turkish Citizenship. You may deposit USD 500.000 in one of the Turkish Banks. You are required to keep the deposited funds at least for 3 years. As per the new regulation enforced in January 2022, you will have to convert your money into Turkish Lira (TRY) and deposit in TRY. You can earn interest on your deposited amount.
Family members permitted to apply for Citizenship along with the main applicant are Spouse & children under 18 years of age (18 years included).
Once your investment is completed, and post-investment work has been done, processing of the Turkish Citizenship application normally takes around 3-6 months at the most. This is followed by the issuance of Turkish ID Cards and Turkish Passports for all family members within a few days.
Back to Home Page