- Citizenship Program
Grenada Citizenship Program
Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act was passed by the Grenadian Parliament in August, 2013. The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program (CBI) allows individuals & their eligible family members to acquire citizenship of Grenada by making specified quantum of investments in one of the following two types of instruments :
- Donation to the “National Transformation Fund”
- Investment in government approved projects (real estate)
To be eligible for the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program, one does not need to show any proof of education or business experience, nor is one required to even attend an interview. The application process is confidential. However, applicants are subject to due diligence checks carried out by the Government of Grenada with the help of authorized world recognized agencies.
Applicants must note that they will be denied citizenship if they –
- provide false information on his/her application
- have at any time been convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty was in excess of 6 months imprisonment
- have been the subject of a criminal investigation
- are considered to be a potential national security risk to Grenada or any other country
- are involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to Grenada
- have been denied a visa to a country with which Grenada has a visa-free travel treaty
An applicant must –
- be over 18 years of age
- be in good health
- have enough funds to make the required investments. The source of these funds must be legal
Applications for the Citizenship by Investment Program cannot be submitted directly by an applicant. The Government of Grenada requires that applications must be submitted only through authorized international marketing agents, who in turn will coordinate with authorized local agents to submit an application in accordance with prevailing laws & procedures.
Click on the Q & A section to get answers to any questions that you might have.
Contact us at Migratesmart® to ensure that your process of obtaining a Grenadian Passport (which could be your second passport) is smooth, stress-free & successful. With our many years of experience in helping clients achieve their migration goals, we at Migratesmart® are proud to have won the trust of a global clientele who, many a time, look at us for services that go far beyond our offered portfolio.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.