- Stable and independent country with a legal system based on British Law
- Member of United Nations (UN)
- Stable currency – Eastern Caribbean Dollar (ECD) pegged to the USD at 2.7 for the last 40 years
- No foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance or capital gains tax. Grenadian citizens do not have to pay tax on worldwide income.
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- New industrial projects can get generous incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
- Grenada is only one of 2 countries in the world which has both an active Citizenship by Investment program and a visa treaty with the US, allowing its citizens to start a business & live in the US
- Ability to hold Dual Citizenship. Hence, can apply for a Grenada Second Passport.
- Citizenship is extended to spouse, dependent children, parents, grandparents and even unmarried siblings.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted.
- Children get preferred access to top schools and universities at lower tuition fees.
- Grenada Citizenship & Passport is normally granted in 4 – 5 months.
- Visa free travel to over 140 countries which include Europe’s Schengen area, United Kingdom (UK), Brazil, business hubs such as Singapore & Hong-Kong, and even China and Russia.
For details on the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program, click here