- A stable and independent country with a legal system based on British Law.
- Member of the United Nations (UN)
- Stable currency – Eastern Caribbean Dollar (ECD) pegged to the USD at 2.7 for the last 40 years.
- No foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax. Grenadian citizens do not have to pay taxes on worldwide income. Hence, Grenada is a very beneficial jurisdiction for reducing your international tax burden.
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- New industrial projects can get generous incentives such as corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, and export allowance.
- Grenada is only one of 2 countries in the world that has both an active Citizenship by Investment program and an E2 visa treaty with the US, allowing its citizens to start a business & live in the US within a very short period of time.
- Allows Dual Citizenship.
- Citizenship is extended to spouses, dependent children, parents, grandparents, and even unmarried siblings.
- No interview, language ability test, education, or business/management experience proof is required.
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted.
- Individuals who obtain citizenship through Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Programme are entitled to the same rights as any other Grenadian citizen. These include the right to live and work in Grenada at all times, and all the rights associated with membership of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
- Children get preferred access (and in some cases even grants) to top schools and universities.
- Grenada Citizenship & Passport is normally granted in a very short period of 4 – 5 months.
- Visa-free travel to over 140 countries which include Europe’s Schengen area, the United Kingdom (UK), Brazil, business hubs such as Singapore & Hong Kong, and even China and Russia.
Contact us to know how you can benefit by investing in Grenada Citizenship.