In a “Press Release” by the Prime Minister’s office on March 10, 2019, the government of Grenada announced the following significant changes to the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program, making it more attractive to investors by offering them a greater range of benefits :
- The definition of “dependant” has been expanded to include :
- Parents & grandparents younger than 55 years
- Unmarried siblings of the main applicant & spouse
- Children born within 12 months of the granting of citizenship
- Dependant children between the ages of 18 – 30 are no longer required to be enrolled in an institution of higher learning.
- Parents & grandparents over the age of 55 no longer have to be financially dependant on the main applicant
- Applicants will no longer need to hold a permanent resident permit before obtaining citizenship
- The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act now allows applicants to also purchase CBI-approved real estate units in the secondary market i.e. those units that have previously been used for the requisite period & then re-sold.
Grenada currently offers two options under it’s Citizenship by Investment Program.
Contact Us to know how you can apply for the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program & benefit from it’s many unique characteristics.