December 12, 2018
In a recent announcement, the Citizenship by Investment (CBI) committee in Grenada added the following enhancements to the Citizenship by Investment Program, which have subsequently been approved :
1. Siblings of the main applicant (and spouse), who are not married & do not have any children, may be
included as a dependant of the main applicant.
2. Parent dependants will no longer be required to be financially dependant on the main applicant.
3. Child dependants over the age of 18 will no longer be required to be enrolled in a college or
university to be an ‘eligible family member’.
These changes give the Grenada CBI Program an edge over most other citizenship programs, which do not allow siblings to be included in an application and require that parents be dependants of the main applicant.
To add to these recent changes are ofcourse the already significant advantages that the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program offers, such as –
● Visa-free travel to 128 countries including most of the European Union (EU)
● Only Citizenship by Investment Program in the world offering visa-free access to China & Russia
● Visa-free travel to major business destinations in the world such as Hong Kong, Singapore & South Korea
● E-2 visa treaty with the United States, which allows citizens of Grenada to stay & do business in the United States (USA) indefinitely.
Grenada is a Caribbean country located in the South-Eastern Caribbean Sea. Also known as the “Island of Spice”, it is the world’s largest producer of NUTMEG & a significant producer of mace, cinnamon, ginger & cloves.
The Grenada CBI Program was passed by it’s parliament in August, 2013. It allows individual investors & their eligible family members to acquire citizenship of Grenada in exchange for specified quantums of investment in any one of the following categories :
1. Donation to the “National Transformation Fund”
2. Investment in government approved real estate projects
Contact Us at Migratesmart® to understand the unique advantages of the Grenada CBI Program & how you can benefit from it.