Benefits of EB 5 Investor Visa
- One of the fastest routes to US Permanent Residence
- An EB5 investor does not have to show any educational qualifications, employment, business experience or English language proficiency.
- US Permanent Residence (Green Card) for Investor, spouse & eligible family members under 21. Family can retain Green Cards even if the primary investor passes away
- Live, work or study anywhere in the U.S.
- Freedom to travel to & from the U.S.
- Study for children at US resident (in-state) cost or no cost if enrolled in public schools. Also, right to apply for government-sponsored financial aid for education.
- Can start own business anywhere in the U.S.
- Easier to get mortgage or other financing
- Access to US healthcare, health and life insurance
- US Permanent Residents enjoy the same social benefits as citizens
- Immunity from future changes in Immigration Laws
- It is an excellent route to a Green Card for current H-1B, H4 and L1 visa holders in the US, for whom the current waiting list could be more than 10 years. With the H-1B getting tougher and US government contemplating revoking of work permits of H4 visa holders, the EB-5 provides a credible, fast-track and legal alternative, to those affected by recent policy changes, to seek US Permanent Residency and subsequent citizenship.
- EB investors and eligible family members can apply for US citizenship after 5 years from date of approval of Conditional Residency. The US Passport is one of the most powerful passports in the world. U.S. Citizens can travel visa-free to over 186 countries.
eb5 investor visa | Step by Step process | Q & A | Broker Dealer | Immigration Attorney | e2 investor visa