Benefits of Dual Citizenship
“Dual Citizenship” implies being a citizen of, and having a passport of, two countries.
- Education : Allows children to study in either country at citizen tuition fees
- Work : Allows you to work in either or both countries without a work permit or visa. Also, by being able to work freely in two countries you are able to gain wider work experience
- Business : Gives global reach to business and opens access to new lucrative areas
- Property : Allows ownership of property in both countries
- Tax Benefits : Allows for prudent tax-planning and lowering of tax liability legally
- Asset Protection : Allows diversification of assets and hence more security in protecting your wealth
- Visa-free travel : If structured intelligently, dual or multiple citizenship could grant you visa-free access to most countries in the world. Also, one does not have to go through the hassle of frustrating, time-consuming & expensive visa application processes.
- Security : Gives you an instant safe heaven and an alternative place to live in times of war, political unrest, economic downturns and natural disasters
- Social Security : Allows you to vote and access the social security of both countries
- Emergencies : In extreme circumstances, you can have the option of reaching out to two embassies or consulates if you need emergency assistance abroad.
- Generational Benefits : One is able to pass on citizenships to your future children & grandchildren.