UK Sole Representative Visa
With over 13 years of experience in all areas of international immigration and in-house UK Immigration law experts, we at Migratesmart work with one of most prominent law firms in the UK, and can offer effective solutions to achieve ALL your personal & business UK immigration goals.
Our exceptional track record and LRS & FEMA advisory for foreign outward remittances, to ensure compliance with all government rules & regulations, ensures that you get a ‘single point of contact‘ for all related services. We stay with each investor from application to Citizenship.
This visa is the perfect vehicle for business owners based in India who are interested in launching into new markets and taking advantage of the favorable climate for SMEs in the UK. It provides a path to UK Citizenship.
It allows a senior employee of an overseas business to come to the UK to set us a UK branch or wholly owned subsidiary of the overseas parent company. You can also apply if you are the employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting company being posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.
The business that you set up in the UK must be the first commercial presence of your parent company.
You are granted a visa for an initial period of 3 years. Upon satisfying certain criteria, you can extend your visa for another 2 years. After you have been in the UK for 5 years, you can apply for ILR (Permanent Residency), and be eligible for UK Citizenship in the 6th year.
Applicants must note that they cannot work for any other business and they must follow the “Business Plan” presented to the UK government, at the outset, very carefully
- Work for your employer full-time
- You can take your family (dependents) with you i.e. spouse & children below 18 years of age
- Visa granted in a very short period of time
- You can extend your visa multiple times
- You can apply to settle in the UK after you have stayed there for 5 years
- You can apply for UK Citizenship in the 6th year
- Your family (dependents) have full rights to work in any organization in the UK
- You & your family have full access to FREE medical services (NHS)
- Your children have FREE access to public schools
- You must present a “Business Plan”
- Sole Representative’s shareholding in the parent company must be below 50%
- Sole Representative must be employed outside the UK & hold a senior position
- Sole Representative must have extensive related industry experience, skills & knowledge
- Sole Representative must have full authority to make decisions on behalf of the parent company
- Sole Representative must meet the English Language Requirements
- Sole Representative must show funds to support their stay as well as that of their dependents
- No requirement for funds. However, in practice you will need to show funds for running the business
To apply, simply contact us. We will answer all your questions and provide you with all guidance you need to begin your process. Click on the “Contact Us” button below and fill out the information. We will contact you immediately and assist you with all that you need to do.
Talk to a certified investment expert today.