UK Innovator Visa
With over 13 years of experience in all areas of international immigration and in-house UK Immigration law experts, we at Migratesmart work with a LEXCEL accredited law firm in the UK and can offer effective solutions to achieve ALL your personal & business immigration goals.
Our exceptional track record and LRS & FEMA advisory for foreign outward remittances, to ensure compliance with all government rules & regulations, ensures that you get a ‘single point of contact‘ for all related services. We stay with each investor from application to Citizenship.
UK Innovator Visa
The Innovator Visa is the replacement for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. It is for non-EU and non-EEA nationals who are experienced entrepreneurs or professionals, and who wish to establish a viable business in the UK with real growth prospects.
The key point here is to understand the value of what you, as an investor, are getting. The UK Investor Visa requires you to invest £ 5 million in order to get ILR after 3 years. So, you are getting the same immigration result for a fraction of that money. Secondly, you are saving 2 years on other visas.
The Innovator Visa requires you to have an innovative idea, invest £50,000 in the idea through your registered UK business, get your idea approved by a UK Endorsing Body and comply with operational requirements in order to be eligible for ILR after 3 years on this visa.
It is the most cost effective way of acquiring ILR (Permanent Residency) of the UK.
Because we specialize in business visas and understand how business is conducted in the UK, we are able to share with clients our extensive business experience, which is the key to success in business immigration. It’s common sense that clients would also require additional help in other areas unrelated to immigration, and because we have that knowledge we are able to give to our clients the full information they need on any decision they have to make – be it in finding property in the UK, finding an office to work in or help in opening a bank account
- We test your skills, knowledge and experience from your career to develop the idea you may have
- We work to improve your idea and develop and present a proper innovative business plan that would be acceptable to an endorsing body in the UK. High quality BUSINESS PLANS significantly increase your chances of success
- We develop your idea to the level you can get an endorsement
- We help you in getting the endorsement from an approved UK endorsing body
- We prepare and submit your innovator visa application
- We provide various “Business Support Services“, which ensure that you are compliant with all laws and can acquire ILR with relative ease
- We also provide various other services that you might require in order to settle in your new life effortlessly.
- A very beneficial route to Permanent Residency in the UK for experienced entrepreneurs and professionals who wish to establish a viable business in the UK
- Mandatory investment of only £50,000.
- Family can join (spouses & children under 18 years of age)
- Spouse can work without restriction
- Subject to meeting certain requirements, you can either extend your Innovator visa for a further 3 years OR apply for ILR (Permanent Residency) after 3 years
- After 12 months with ILR, you can apply for British Citizenship, subject to meeting certain conditions
- You must be a non-EU and non-EEA nationals
- You must have an “Innovative Idea“. The innovative idea does not have to be high-tech. It can also be an improvement of an existing idea
- You must establish a UK business
- You must make a Minimum Investment of £50,000 in the business
- You must receive endorsement from an approved UK Endorsing body
- You must be competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level B2 (equivalent to IELTS 5.5 in each band)
- You will have reporting requirements at the end of the 6th, 12th and 24th month and demonstrate reasonable progress in your business idea
- You must have the required maintenance funds to support yourself and your family
- You must spend your entire working time developing your business venture in the UK
To apply, simply contact us. We will answer all your questions and provide you with all guidance you need to begin your process. Click on the “Contact Us” button below and fill out the information. We will contact you immediately and assist you with all that you need to do.
Talk to a certified investment expert today.