USA Investment Visas
With over 13 years of experience in all areas of international immigration and in-house world-renowned CPAs, franchisors and immigration attorneys, we at Migratesmart provide a ‘single point of contact’ for all related services, from Citizenship of Grenada or Turkey to choosing a business/franchise for your investment in the U.S. to applying for your visa.
Our LRS & FEMA advisory for foreign outward remittances, ensures that you are compliant with all government rules & regulations. We stay with each investor from application to Citizenship.
EB-5 Investor Visa
Investment : USD 900,000 + costs
The United States EB-5 Investor Visa program, created by the US Congress in 1990 and subsequently administered by USCIS, is a route to Permanent Residency (Green Card) and Citizenship of the United States for an applicant, their spouse and their unmarried children under the age of 21.
An applicant does not have to meet any age, education, business/management experience and English language proficiency requirements. You can settle anywhere in the US. You can apply for US Citizenship after 5 years from the date of acquiring your Green Card, provided residency requirements and other minor requirements for naturalization are met.
The uniqueness of the EB-5 program is that it ultimately costs nothing to the investor, since all of the investment is returned after 5 years and the investor also makes a nominal Return on Investment (ROI). In effect, it is a program that grants you a Green Card of the United States for FREE.
Our 100% success rate on I-829 (Permanent Green Card) approvals and our track record of 100% return of capital on multiple projects places our team in the highest category of EB-5 industry achievement.
E-2 Investor Visa
Investment : USD 420,000 – 630,000
The E-2 visa is a non-immigrant (temporary) visa, which allows citizens of E-2 treaty countries to move to the United States based on an investment in either a new business or an existing qualifying business. It is a treaty-based visa meaning that a country must have an E2 treaty with the US for their citizens to apply for an E-2 visa. If an applicant is not from an E2 treaty country, he/she must first apply for citizenship of an E2 treaty country before applying for an E-2 visa.
Although there are 80 countries that have an E2 treaty with the U.S., only two countries offer investors the quickest route to acquiring an E-2 visa and arriving in the United States within 6 months. They are Grenada and Turkey.
The E2 visa is for people who –
- Want to get to the U.S. quickly and are looking for a way out from the long waiting periods that they may be subject to if applying for another class of visa, and/or
- Would like to avail of the tax advantages that a U.S. temporary resident visa grants to investors
If you so desire, you can also transition from an E-2 visa to an EB-5 visa (Permanent Residency – Green Card) at a later date. However, in this case you must inform us about any such intention before applying for your E-2 visa, so that we can advice you on the right path forward.
The L-1A visa is a temporary visa which allows a foreign company to transfer one of its executives or to a branch, affiliate or subsidiary of the foreign company in the United States. It enables a foreign company, which does not have an affiliate in the US to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one.
Key Requirements :
- Employer must have a qualifying relationship with the foreign company, and
- Employee must have been working for the foreign company abroad for 1 continuous year within the 3 years immediately preceding his or her admission to the United States, and
- Employee must provide service only in an executive or managerial capacity in the United States
- You can take your spouse and children below the age of 21 years with you. Spouses can work without restrictions
The validity of the L1 visas range from 3 months to 7 years, and must be renewed every 1 or 2 years.
The L1A can lead to Permanent Residency (Green Card) provided certain criteria are met.
- An investor does not have to show any education qualifications, employment or business experience or English language proficiency
- Live, work or study anywhere in the United States
- Spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 years may accompany you to the U.S.
- In-state tuition fees for children at U.S. colleges and universities, and no cost if enrolled in U.S public schools.
- Route to US Permanent Residency & Citizenship
- EB-5 visa requires an investment of USD 900,000 + costs in a “Regional Center” in the United States for 5 years, after which the money is paid back to you
- E-2 visa requires you to be a citizen of an E-2 treaty country. If you are not, you must first acquire citizenship of an E2 treaty country such as Grenada or Turkey, after which you can establish a business in the United States, apply for your E-2 visa and remain there for as long as you are running that business successfully.
- L-1A visa allows you to transfer yourself as an executive or manager of a US branch, subsidiary or affiliate of your current foreign company. By meeting certain business criteria of your business in the United States, you can become eligible for Permanent Residency (Green Card) in the US.
To apply, simply contact us. We will answer all your questions and provide you with all guidance you need to begin your process. Click on the “Contact Us” button below and fill out the information. We will contact you immediately and assist you with all that you need to do.
Talk to a certified investment expert today.