UK Skilled Worker Visa
With over 13 years of experience in all areas of international immigration and in-house UK Immigration law experts, we at Migratesmart work with the most trustworthy law firm in UK Immigration law and can offer effective solutions to achieve your personal & business immigration goals.
Our exceptional track record and LRS & FEMA advisory for foreign outward remittances, to ensure compliance with all government rules & regulations, ensures that you get a ‘single point of contact‘ for all related services. We stay with each investor from application to Citizenship.
UK Skilled Worker Visa
This visa has replaced the “Tier 2 (General) Work Visa”.
Under this visa, it is possible for an individual to operate as an investor in a UK business. Visa holders can hold shares in the company that is sponsoring them.
You can only work in an eligible occupation for an approved employer at a minimum salary. You must have a confirmed job offer. The minimum salary for the type of work you will be doing is the highest out of the following 3 options :
- £25,600 per year
- £10.10 per hour
- The “Going Rate” for the type of work you will be doing
Our all-inclusive investment plans give you the option of choosing between a 1-year or a 3-year legal contract with a suitable company, with a guaranteed minimum salary.
This visa option is for highly qualified and skilled professionals. Since we have limited places for sponsorships, only applicants with the right skills and experience can join this program.
We cannot provide jobs for unskilled workers.
Investment funds will be required.
We can guide you through every stage of your entry into the UK workforce by –
- Helping you search for jobs in your industry
- Ensuring you receive a job offer that matches your qualifications
- Working directly with your employer to obtain sponsorship
- Submitting your visa application paperwork and following it up until you receive your Skilled Worker Visa
We can also help you secure rented accommodation in the UK
If you are moving to a new residence in the UK, your landlord will request documents to prove that you are allowed to reside in the UK. We can help by –
- Gathering & organizing documentation proving you have permission to reside in the UK
- Liaising with you agent or landlord and reviewing tenancy contracts
- Ensuring that all required documents are up to date in the case of renewing your tenancy contract
- This is an employment visa which provides you residency from 1 – 5 years in the UK
- Guaranteed employment and salary
- No interview
- Opportunity to earn additional bonuses/commissions
- There is no limit on the number of times you can apply for an extension
- You can bring spouse and children under 18 years of age with you
- Your spouse can work or do business in the UK without any restrictions
- Visa grant within 2 months from the date of submission of application
- You have the freedom to look for other more suitable opportunities in the year that you are contracted with the sponsoring company and/or gain a UK registered qualification which will increase your job prospects
- After 5 years, you would be eligible for the “Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)”
- Potential route to UK Citizenship and passport
- You must work for an employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- Have a sponsorship from that employer
- Do a job that is on the list of eligible occupations
- Be paid a minimum salary
- You can only work for the employer who provides the sponsorship
- Your sponsoring company must be registered and headquartered in the UK
- The investment you make must support the creation or maintenance of employment
- You will need to prove your knowledge of English when you apply
- Our all-inclusive investment plans give you the option of choosing between a 1-year or a 3-year legal contract with a suitable company, with a guaranteed minimum salary.
- This visa option is only for highly qualified and skilled professionals. Since we have limited places for sponsorships, only applicants with the right skills and experience can join this program.
To apply, simply contact us. We will answer all your questions and provide you with all guidance you need to begin your process. Click on the “Contact Us” button below and fill out the information. We will contact you immediately and assist you with all that you need to do.
Talk to a certified investment expert today.