The Turkish Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program, has in a few years, become the most popular CBI program in the world, and that too by a large margin.
With over 13 years of experience in all areas of international immigration and in-house world-renowned Turkish immigration attorneys, we at Migratesmart provide a ‘single point of contact’ for all services related to Turkey, including establishing a business. Our LRS & FEMA advisory for foreign outward remittances, ensures that you are compliant with all government rules & regulations.
Turkey allows for foreign citizens to acquire Turkish Citizenship based upon a quantum of investment in specified categories. See “Requirements” below.
Turkish Citizenship differs from other citizenship options available in other parts of the world because many of the benefits it offers are located within Turkey, although it does offer benefits outside the country in terms of travel and business possibilities in US and Europe. It is particularly attractive for investors who want to do business in the region.
The property investment route to acquiring citizenship is, by far, the most popular route. Property(ies) must have a verified “Valuation Report” in place to qualify for acquisition of citizenship.
A bank account can be opened for you remotely without you travelling to Turkey. If you so desire, we can also finalize the property selection and transfer of sale, as well as other necessary tasks, remotely without your presence in Turkey through a Power of Attorney (PoA), OR you can visit turkey to complete all formalities. We will advise you on the list of documents needed, the attestation procedures and preparation of your documents. We will require you to travel to Turkey at the final stage once your citizenship status is officially declared in order to provide Biometrics. Post Biometrics, we will arrange for your passport(s) and ID Cards to be delivered to you.
The Turkish real estate you choose must have –
- A Valuation Report (from a government approved valuer) in place before filing of your application
- A building license (if you are investing in residential or commercial property)
- A clear Title Deed free from any encumbrances
Our vast property portfolio includes residential, commercial properties that meet the criteria for Turkish Citizenship and offer a high Return on Investment (ROI). We work only with reputable and financially strong developers and property owners in Turkey to make sure our clients investments are secure. Properties pass through our strict due diligence procedures. Our approved projects and properties are mainly based in Istanbul and some in other parts of Turkey. Some of the properties offer rental guarantee and buyback options too. The sellers may also offer you a discount of between 10 – 20% on their listed sale prices (depending on the chosen property) once our real estate team introduces you to them as our client.
Our vast experience in company incorporation and compliance procedures in Turkey enables us to provide an end-to-end solution for all your business requirements. These may include choosing and reserving a company name, identifying scope of business for your company, preparation & notarization of all incorporation documents, obtaining Turkish Tax IDs and Turkish Mobile number, opening of your Corporate Bank Account, leasing office space, signing service agreements with accountants, etc.
Our business services also include the provision of other legal services such as –
- Nominee Director Services
- Advise on Turkish Corporate and Commercial Law
- Advise on Contract law, immigration law, employment/labor law, real estate law, IP/Trademark law, etc
- Work Permits for your foreign employees
- Introduce you to our affiliated partner for tax advisory and accountancy services
- Introduce you to Virtual Office providers in Turkey (if required)
- No more than 4 hours away from most European and Middle Eastern destinations
- One of the largest and strongest economies in the world
- No need to declare your wealth
- Citizenship and Passport granted within 4 – 6 months
- Citizenship valid for life and transferable to descendants
- No compulsory minimum residence required in Turkey
- Universal Healthcare System
- Superb education facilities
- Allows Dual Citizenship
- EU candidate country
- Easy to obtain long-term, multiple-entry visas to EU, US, UK, Australia and Canada for citizens
- E-2 Treaty country – can easily relocate to the U.S.
- Ankara Agreement – allowing settlement in EU countries
- Main Applicant must be above 18 years old
- NO age, education, business/management experience or language proficiency requirements
- Spouse and children under 18 years of age can be included
- Minimum investment in Turkish real estate of USD 250,00o, OR Minimum deposit of USD 500,000 in a Turkish bank (there are other options but they have not been put into practice by the authorities)
- Can buy any property – be it land, residential, commercial or even agricultural land
- Co-ownership and joint ownership allowed
- Real estate must be acquired before applying for Citizenship
- You can sell the property after 3 years
- You can buy multiple properties
To apply, simply contact us. We will answer all your questions and provide you with all guidance you need to begin your process. Click on the “Contact Us” button below and fill out the information. We will contact you immediately and assist you with all that you need to do.
Talk to a certified investment expert today.