Jobs – Poland
With over 13 years of experience in all areas of international immigration and in-house Polish Immigration law experts, we at Migratesmart are in a unique position to assist you get a job and migrate to Poland.
Our exceptional track record and LRS & FEMA advisory for foreign outward remittances, to ensure compliance with all government rules & regulations, ensures that you get a ‘single point of contact‘ for all related services. We stay with each client from application to Citizenship.
Poland is a country in central Europe, bordering Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Belarus & Ukraine. It is the 9th largest country in Europe. It is divided into 16 provinces or states known as “Voivodeships“. Poland has been a member of the European Union (EU) since 2004.
- Capital : Warsaw
- Population : Approximately 38 million
- Major Religion : Christianity
- Official language : Polish
- Currency : Zloty (PLN)
- Healthcare : Universal Healthcare System
- Education : High quality of education with a plethora of English taught programs
Poland’s economy is currently the 6th largest in the European Union (EU). It has the largest banking sector in Central Europe. It has a corporate tax rate of only 19%.
Climate : Poland is characterized by warm summers, with a mean temperature of around 20 °C (68.0 °F) in July, and moderately cold winters averaging −1 °C (30.2 °F) in December.
SPA MANAGER / DIRECTOR
A leading chain of Thai massage parlours in Poland currently requires a “Spa Manager/Director” to manage all of their 8 locations in Poland. The role entails –
- Creating a Spa menu & setting consistent standards across all salons
- Managing the staff consisting of 80 Thai massage therapists
- Assisting with the recruitment of therapists in Thailand
- Salaries offered are commensurate with Polish industry standards
- Company provided accommodation
- Paid trips to Thailand for recruitment purposes
- Earn more as you gain experience
- Exciting opportunities for growth in your career
- Chance to move to better job opportunities at a later stage
- Opportunity to settle in Poland with your family
- Jobs provide a pathway to Permanent Residency (PR)
- You can apply for Poland Citizenship once you meet the relevant criteria in Poland
- Experience as a Spa Manager / Director at a high-end hotel or Spa center
- Experience managing a large number of staff and strong demonstration of leadership skills
- Fluency in English
- A driver’s license would be a plus
- Experience as a (Thai) massage therapist would be desirable, but not mandatory.
To apply, simply contact us. We will answer all your questions and provide you with all guidance you need to begin your process. Click on the “Contact Us” button below and fill out the information. We will contact you immediately and assist you with all that you need to do.
Talk to a certified expert today.