With over 13 years of experience in all areas of international immigration and in-house Immigration law experts, we at Migratesmart are in a unique position to assist you in expanding your business to various parts of the world.
Our exceptional track record and LRS & FEMA advisory for foreign outward remittances, to ensure compliance with all government rules & regulations, ensures that you get a ‘single point of contact‘ for all related services. We stay with each investor from application to Citizenship.
US L 1A Visa
The L-1A visa is a temporary visa which allows a foreign company to transfer one of its executives or to a branch, affiliate or subsidiary of the foreign company in the United States. It enables a foreign company, which does not have an affiliate in the US to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one.
Key Requirements :
- Employer must have a qualifying relationship with the foreign company, and
- Employee must have been working for the foreign company abroad for 1 continuous year within the 3 years immediately preceding his or her admission to the United States, and
- Employee must provide service only in an executive or managerial capacity in the United States
- You can take your spouse and children below the age of 21 years with you. Spouses can work without restrictions
The validity of the L1 visas range from 3 months to 7 years, and must be renewed every 1 or 2 years.
The L1A can lead to Permanent Residency (Green Card) provided certain criteria are met.
An intra-company transfer (ICT) is a temporary work permit (TWP) that allows business owners who manage their business abroad to obtain a TWP visa to manage their affiliated company in Canada.
The ICT category is frequently used to start a company’s new business operations in Canada
As a business owner, Canadian Permanent Residence (PR) can be achieved under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW), and can be applied for as soon as requirements for the program are met.
UK Sole Rerpresentative Visa
This visa is the perfect vehicle for business owners based in India who are interested in launching into new markets and taking advantage of the favorable climate for SMEs in the UK. It provides a path to UK Citizenship.
It allows a senior employee of an overseas business to come to the UK to set us a UK branch or wholly owned subsidiary of the overseas parent company. You can also apply if you are the employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting company being posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.
The business that you set up in the UK must be the first commercial presence of your parent company.
You are granted a visa for an initial period of 3 years. Upon satisfying certain criteria, you can extend your visa for another 2 years. After you have been in the UK for 5 years, you can apply for ILR (Permanent Residency), and be eligible for UK Citizenship in the 6th year.
Applicants must note that they cannot work for any other business and they must follow the “Business Plan” presented to the UK government, at the outset, very carefully
Fast-Track Business Activation
A member of the EU, Cyprus has a long established reputation as a “Center of Excellence” for international business activities & retains unique clusters of expertise & service capabilities to support every investment. Key factors that make Cyprus an attractive destination for investment are its strategic location, free-market high-income advanced economy, highly educated and qualified workforce, investor-friendly environment, reliable legislative & regulatory framework, stable tax system, and safe & stable conditions prevailing in the country.
A recent law notified by the Cyprus parliament in January 2021 provides for a fast and efficient way to establish a business in Cyprus. Your can establish a new company or branch/subsidiary of your foreign company, sometimes in as little as 7 working days. It also allows foreign companies to hire an increased number of foreign staff in key positions and for the grant of Residence Permits to family members of such staff.
A company can undertake any business activity. However, some industries might require a Special Permit. We can assist you with all of the formalities.
Cyprus also provides for a specified tax exemption on remuneration earned by employees in Cyprus for a period of 5 years. There is also an advantageous NON-DOM status that may be applicable to new tax residents, and all applicants can enjoy access to the National Healthcare System & to a high level of education at all levels for their children.
Our Business Services encompass every aspect of incorporation and operations of your business in Cyprus.
For more about the Cyprus business environment, read here
- Most types of businesses are permitted.
- This is a Residency visa that allows you & your family to live in a country for an extended period of time
- You can take your family (dependents) with you
- Visa granted in a very short period of time
- You can extend your visa multiple times (some countries might have a limitation)
- You can apply to settle (PR)
- You can apply for Citizenship, subject to certain conditions being met
- Your Spouse has full rights to work
- Your children have access to either free or lower tuition fees for their education
- You must present a “Business Plan”
- The quantum of investment will depend on which country you wish to open a branch
- You must show adequate funds to establish & run the business
- You must show adequate funds to support yourself & your family (if any)
- Some countries might require that you have a minimum turnover in your local company
- The person setting up the foreign branch should have extensive related industry knowledge, skills & experience
- You might have to meet English language requirements
- Provide lawful source of invested funds
To apply, simply contact us. We will answer all your questions and provide you with all guidance you need to begin your process. Click on the “Contact Us” button below and fill out the information. We will contact you immediately and assist you with all that you need to do.
Talk to a certified investment expert today.