EB-5 Investor Visa
With over 13 years of experience in all areas of international immigration and in-house world-renowned EB-5 managers, CPAs and immigration attorneys, we at Migratesmart work with the most trustworthy company in the Global EB-5 industry having a presence in over 40 countries.
Our exceptional EB-5 track record and LRS & FEMA advisory for foreign outward remittances, to ensure compliance with all government rules & regulations, ensures that you get a ‘single point of contact‘ for all related services. We stay with each investor from application to Citizenship.
EB-5 Investor Visa
The United States EB-5 Investor Visa program, created by the US Congress in 1990 and subsequently administered by USCIS, is a route to Permanent Residency (Green Card) and Citizenship of the United States for an applicant, their spouse and their unmarried children under the age of 21.
An applicant does not have to meet any age, education, business/management experience and English language proficiency requirements. You can settle anywhere in the US. You can apply for US Citizenship after 5 years from the date of acquiring your Green Card, provided residency requirements and other minor requirements for naturalization are met.
The uniqueness of the EB-5 program is that it ultimately costs nothing to the investor, since all of the investment is returned after 5 years and the investor also makes a nominal Return on Investment (ROI). In effect, it is a program that grants you a Green Card of the United States for FREE.
Our 100% success rate on I-829 (Permanent Green Card) approvals and our track record of 100% return of capital on multiple projects places our team in the highest category of EB-5 industry achievement.
Our new project (Regional Center), in the hospitality industry, is a 155 room, 8-story, 137,466 square foot hotel being constructed by HILTON, a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels & resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. Hilton’ portfolio includes 18 world-class global brands and an award winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors, with more than 110 million members.
Hilton Global Statistics :
- 998,282 Rooms
- 6333 Properties
- 118 Countries
Hilton’s current project is very strategically located in an area which includes the following :
- An area which hosts hundreds of events and attracts millions of visitors annually
- Located within 2 blocks of a 185,000 square foot state of the art Convention Center, a 12,000 seat arena and a 4100 seat theatre
- Surrounded by 20 million square feet of office space
As per TEA regulation, this project qualifies for the USD 900,000 Capital Investment.
Our comprehensive financial due diligence performed on the project confirms it to be a very secure investment for an EB-5 investment. Our due diligence encompasses all the factors that are important to you such as EB-5 suitability and facilitation of your permanent Green Card, risk, capital preservation, industry, location, time-line, job creation and certainty of project completion.
Updates on project construction are regularly given to all investors. We invite you to make an on-site visit.
Step 1 : Deposit USD 900,000 plus Admin Fee in an Escrow account
Step 2 : Prepare and submit your I-526 application for approval
Step 3 : Upon approval of your I-526 petition, you can apply for lawful permanent resident status (visa) in either of the 2 following ways ;
- If you are outside of the US, you may apply at a U.S. Department of State consulate abroad. This pathway is called “Consular Processing“.
- If you are already in the US on another visa, you can apply for permanent resident status without having to return to your home country to complete processing. This is called “Adjustment of Status“.
Upon I-526 approval, you will receive a “Conditional Green Card”
Step 4 : Before the end of the 24 month period from date of Conditional Green Card, prepare and submit your I-829 application
Step 5 : Upon approval of your I-829, your “Conditional” status is removed and you are now have “Permanent Residence” status in the United States.
- One of the fastest routes to US Permanent Residency (Green Card)
- US Permanent Residence (Green Card) for Investor, spouse and children under the age of 21 years. Family can retain Green Cards even if the primary investor passes away
- An EB-5 investor does not have to show any education qualifications, employment or business experience or English language proficiency
- Live, work or study anywhere in the United States
- In-state tuition fees for children at U.S. colleges and universities, and no cost if enrolled in U.S public schools. Also, right to apply for government-sponsored financial aid for education
- Access to US healthcare, health and life insurance
- Easier to get mortgage or other financing
- US Permanent Residents enjoy the same social benefits as citizens
- Get your USD 900,000 invested in a Regional Center back after 5 years
- Clear route to US Citizenship
The EB-5 investors are required to make a minimum investment in any one of the following TWO categories, and in a new commercial enterprise or in a regional center in the US :
- High Employment Area : The minimum qualifying investment under this category is USD 1.8 million
- Targeted Employment Area (TEA) : The minimum qualifying investment under this category is USD 900,000. In this category, the investment is made in approved EB-5 Regional Centers.
Further, an investor is required to prove that he/she is the legal owner of the capital invested, and that no assets have been acquired, directly or indirectly, by unlawful means.
Job Creation Requirements :
For every USD 900,000 investment that is made in a “New Commercial Enterprise” or “Regional Center”, the enterprise must create full-time positions for at least 10 qualifying US-based employees.
To apply, simply contact us. We will answer all your questions and provide you with all guidance you need to begin your process. Click on the “Contact Us” button below and fill out the information. We will contact you immediately and assist you with all that you need to do.
Talk to a certified investment expert today.